Powerful filtration system99.99% removal of 0.01㎛ fine particlesCoway Green HEPA™ technology reduces 99.99% of fine particles as small as 0.01㎛¹ including pollen, dust, pet dander and mold.
1.The particle removal test was conducted by KCL(Korea Conformity Laboratories)
The testing environmental conditions are followed by the Korea Air Cleaning Association standard (SPS-KACA 002-132:2018) that is complied with the indoor air purifier test evaluation.
1) Test method and process
(1) Measurement of the particle background concentration in a test chamber
- This test should be maintained that particle concentration in the test chamber is not more than 3X105 unit/㎥ by applying the procedure of A.3 of Annex A to the Korea Air Cleaning Association standard.
(2) Measurement of particle attenuation rate
- The particle in the chamber should be generated until its concentration reaches 103 ~105 unit/㎥ while operating an air stirring fan.
Measure the natural attenuation and attenuation by the air purifier at a single test. Measure the natural attenuation for 40 minutes and then operate the air purifier until it drops to 99.99%.
- As the particle removal test was conducted in an enclosed test chamber with a size of 30㎥ for the duration of 40 minutes, the performance may vary in the actual living environment of customers.